Taranet’s corporate culture supports the following tenets for all employees:
- PROFESSIONALISM – The expertise and conduct that goes beyond the ordinary
- RESPECT – The acceptance of individual diversity
- HONOR – The appreciation of personal integrity
- SOLIDARITY – The fortification of a diverse and committed team
There are many unique advantages and challenges in joining a small business such as Taranet. The ability to be flexible, stay motivated and lead an effort are keys to thriving in a small business environment. As a Taranet employee, you may be asked to take part in the development of core business objectives, to consistently learn new skills, and/or make significant contributions to a collaborative management team. Be prepared to have your opinions and guidance taken seriously and then given the leeway and support to “see it through.”
Additional Benefits Include:
- Work as part of a team that has a crucial role in protecting the critical assets of Nation-wide businesses as well as, Local, State and Federal Governments.
- Flexible and innovative work practices that aim for a balance between work and family life
- A workplace that celebrates diversity
- Opportunity for accelerated career growth as a key player in an expanding small business
- Healthcare and well-being benefits
If you consider yourself a detail-oriented, self-starter, who desires considerable personal and professional growth, consider Taranet as a gateway to a successful future.